Sysmex XT1800i Hematology Analyzer
Sysmex XT-1800i is reliable, efficient and offers medium volume laboratories an automated hematology system that can meet and exceed their expectations.
Sysmex XT-1800i is reliable, efficient and offers medium volume laboratories an automated hematology system that can meet and exceed their expectations. Provides CBC and differential analysis using the same technologies as the other analyzers in the Sysmex XT and XE Series. Body fluid samples, including CSF, serous fluid and synovial fluid, are analyzed for RBC and WBC counts. A 6-part WBC Differential, including enumerated immature granulocytes (IG% and #), is optional for laboratories who need to reduce smear reviews.This instrument can provide testing for up to 80 samples per hour, enabling rapid turnaround time.
- 62 cm
- 53 cm
- 71 cm
- 58 kg
- Principles & Technologies
- Fluorescent Flow Cytometry: WBC-DiffDC-Sheath-Flow:RBC, HCT, PLCyanide-free SLS-Method:HGB
- Blood Reportable Parameters
- WBC, RBC, HGB, HCT, MCV, MCH, MCHC, PLT (Impedance and Fluorescent Optical) NEUT%, LYMPH%, MONO%, EO%, BASO%, NEUT#, LYMPH#, MONO#, EO#, BASO#, RDW-SD, RDW-CV, MPV
- Whole Blood: 80 samples/hour (max.) Body Fluid: 30 samples/hour (max.)
- Data Storage
- 10,000 samples (including graphics)